Sunday, April 24, 2011

Urdu Friendship SMS

Aapki yaad me mene kalam uthai,lia kagaz, tasvir apki banayi,
socha tha dil se laga ke rakhe us tasvir ko,
par wo toh bacchon ko darane ke kaam aayi...

this time i'm - sure and i'm - gonna ask it... - -
d - do - do u - do u l - do u lu - do u luv - do u luv me - - -
do u luv meat or u r pure veg....

sometimes u may catch me staring at u -
its nt bcuz u r cute........ -
my mom once told me dat devils hav horns n tails & -
i m jus wondering wherz urs!

breakfast= can't eat bcoz i think of u. -
lunch= can't eat bcoz i think of u -
dinner= can't eat bcoz i think of u -
bedtime * can't sleep bcoz..... - i am so hungry!:........

Bagon mein phool khilte rahenge, raat mein diye jalte rahenge,
dua hai khuda se aap khush rahein hamesha,
baki hum to hamesha tang karte rahenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment